Friday, October 9, 2009

New Blog Started

After some deliberation, I've taken the new name 'l8apexr'. Thanks to all my friends who gave me some advice on the new name. unfortunately, someone already has 'l8apxr', that woulda been 'better'... but, I'm not going to sweat it too much. This new name is generic enough to handle all my car activities; but not so long that its a pain.

So, welcome!

As a side note, i've imported the blog from OneLap '09 into this one. So fit4onelap will probably be disappearing in the near-future.

I've decided to keep Fit4OneLap up 'as is', as a time-journal. In-part because the import into this blog didn't happen the way I wanted (i.e. overwrote all publisher's names w/ default l8apexr name). Besides, having ~4 google accounts is fun! As such I've deleted all the old Fit4OneLap posts off of this blog. If you want to read how this got started: Head here!

No comments:

Post a Comment