Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let It Snow x3

It's been snowing today. And I had some activities to go to... so what car did I take?

The very practical, FWD, what I should have probably taken Honda Fit?

or the small, RWD, Mazda Miata... which everyone thinks is a death trap in the snow?

I took the Miata. :D

Because, after all, the Fit is still on Kumho Summer Tires, and the Miata has All Seasons. I've already had one harrowing experience w/ a Ford Focus on Kumho summer tires in the snow. The miata performed admirably, especially once I got it out of the parking space it had sat in for 4 hours this afternoon... with the help of some scouts.

Only thing I regretted? Not getting a picture of the dude plowing a footpath with his vintage Farmall tractor. :( Maybe next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment