Thursday, October 27, 2011

Frankfurt IAA

So, I mentioned much earlier in this blog that I had an impending "life change" ahead of me. That life change is that my wife took an employment opportunity that has brought us to Germany for the next couple of years. This means, I won’t be able to do One Lap of America during that time... and also means that trackday coverage will be a bit sparser than it’s already sparse coverage.

However, one of the things it will provide are some interesting new experiences... and new car experiences. The first of these new experiences happened a couple of weeks ago. I got to visit the IAA Frankfurt Autoshow, where I got to take some pictures, especially of Miatas. You've probably already seen photos of the show from Autoblog, and similar 'glossy' sites... but maybe I've captured a couple things you haven't already seen?

IAA Frankfurt Autoshow

No comments:

Post a Comment