Monday, March 22, 2010

Superlative Sunday

Greer popped over and brought his jack. And we swapped one of the Enkei RPF-01's off the fit and on to the miata... just so i could get a look at the fitment. Looks good. So that helps solve one of the questions/decisions I've been noodling around on for the last couple of weeks.

I also did some web searching and found that Tanner recommends WD-40 to get the black gunk off. I hate to admit it, but I don't have a can in the house :(.

I also ended up at Advanced Auto to buy a replacement headlight for the wife's Beamer. Stupidity aside, I got the bulb and managed to get it in without blowing up the bulb, the car, or the house. Although it did take quite a bit of fiddling, and french before the bulb holder would lock in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment